To propose a P2PU Labs project, one owner of your project should use this form to tell us a little about your team and project.
The P2PU community supports labs projects in many different ways, depending on each project’s needs, including:
- Helping promote your project.
- Helping test and apply cool products, methods, and other things that emerge from your project.
- Inviting members of your team to join tech sprints, meetups, or popup offices, or helping you organize and promote your own event.
- Helping refine and support your project as it evolves. You’ll find a strong community of support on our community list that is eager to help and packed full of knowledge and skills we love to share- including, but definitely not limited to: tech design and development, instructional and educational content design, experimental design, event planning and facilitation, legal and copyright advice, etc.
- In some limited cases, P2PU is able to offer financial, legal, administrative, or other types of nuts-and-bolts support to projects.
By proposing a P2PU labs project, you should know that you are joining an active community that is committed to regular sharing and reporting back- most commonly through our community list, community calls, and our blog- and to supporting each other however we can. As a rule of thumb, you should expect to be doing some form of sharing through one of these channels at least 3-4 times a year.